Conveniently located at 2100 Roswell Rd #2182, Marietta, GA 30062, we’re in the Pavilions at East Lake shopping center by Kroger. Stop in for all your tanning needs while you’re out running errands or make a trip just to enjoy our place.
HOURS – Updated
July 31, 2020
Radiance Therapy friends,
Beginning tomorrow August 1, we are once again adjusting our hours. We will be open Monday through Saturday from 11:00 AM until 8:00 PM. We will be open on Sundays from 12:00 noon until 4:00 PM. We will continue to operate under the following rules in order to minimize the risk to you and to ourselves.
- All customers must wear a face covering (mouth and nose) while they are in the salon, other than in the tanning rooms with the door closed.
- We won’t have people waiting in the front of the salon. One person, or two if you are together, can wait on the back bench.
- If more people are waiting, please wait in your car, and we will call you when your bed is available. Standing in lines or groups outside the door would defeat the purpose.
We are confident in our procedures to keep everyone safe, so we are able to now extend hours in a way that is hopefully convenient to more of our valued customers.
We really appreciate your patience and willingness to go to extra trouble for all of us to be safe during this scary time. And as always, we are grateful that you choose to do business with us. Take care of yourselves, and we look forward to seeing you.
Call Radiance Therapy Tanning today if you have any questions. Or just come on in – appointments not necessary.
WELCOME TO RADIANCE THERAPY TANNING (formerly RLS)
The new owners have dedicated themselves to the improvement of the salon and the services we provide. Offering a selection of memberships and visit plans, our services are there to fit your individual needs. Our products are all chosen with you in mind with prices that you’ll love.
But good beds and products should be the basis of every tanning salon, right? Come see why clients say Radiance Therapy Tanning is their salon of choice. When you walk in, you can head back to your favorite bed or sit and chat with our staff and owner if you have the time. We don’t just want to be another check mark off of your mile long to-do list. We want to be the place where you go to get some much needed time to yourself. We provide more than a service; we provide a space to rest and relax. Whether it’s during your lunch break, or after a long day, whether you are staying 10 minutes or 30, we aim to make you feel as warm and welcomed as possible. Dedicated to the comfort of our clients and the quality of our services, Radiance Therapy Tanning is the salon you’ve been waiting for.
If you are new to the area, or just looking for a better option for tanning, here are some of the reasons why you should consider joining us:
- All our beds are level 4 or above and we keep our bulbs at a high level of performance. This saves you time and gives you quick and lasting results.
- We offer a wide variety of lotions and products at the best prices in the area, and we post our prices on our website.
- We offer packages of 5 or 10 visits as well as monthly memberships at great prices. Our prices are posted in our salon and on our website.
- There are no startup fees and no cancellation fees to stop a monthly membership.
- We provide wipes, aloe water spritzer, and real towels in each room.
- We are diligent about cleaning and sanitizing our beds after each use with products made specifically for that purpose.
- Our rooms are spacious and each has a chair, a clothes hook, music and a comfortable pillow. A Bluetooth speaker is available for clients wishing to use their own music.
- We provide sanitized eye protection at no cost for anyone who doesn’t have their own.
- We provide complimentary tan extender moisturizer and bottled water.
- We have makeup remover wipes and hair ties available to our clients.
- For spray tanning clients, we provide nose filters, feet protectors, shower caps, body wipes, barrier cream and deodorant wipes and pre-spray prep spray.